WeatherLinkIP Network Information Utility
If you have been instructed
by Davis Technical Support to download this app, read the instructions below
fully before proceeding.
This application will
gather information about your network and place it in a text file using
notepad. You will then email this file to Davis
1. Click on the following link to download the
Network Information Utility. When
prompted, save the file to your desktop. See Figure 1 and Figure 2.
- You may get an alert from your antivirus
software or firewall asking if it is OK to download this app. Click OK or Yes to confirm and begin the
- Once you have downloaded the application to your
desktop double-click on it to run the application.
- You will see Notepad open and display all the
data this application has gathered. In Notepad select <File> then
<Save As>. Save this Notepad
file to your desktop. See Figure 3.
- Open your email client and create a new email
to be sent to Davis Technical Support at email@example.com. In your subject line type the case
number given to you by the Davis
technical support representative and the words “WeatherLinkIP Network
Information”. For example, “Subject:
Case #xxxx, WeatherLinkIP Network Information.” See Figure 4.
- Send the email to Technical Support. We’ll analyze the details and contact
you within 48 hours.